People. Process. Quality. Service.
Porcelain Industries - The difference is crystal clear.
Established in 1956 an eight-person family operation, Porcelain Industries (PI) started this journey with basic equipment and limited space in which to work.
As we progressed, our team’s experience, expertise and commitment to the right processes, quality product and exceptional service helped PI establish a seat at the head of the table. We competed with much larger enamelers simply because we delivered superior custom porcelain applications that contributed to our customers’ successes.
Today, we formulate our own porcelain enamels right here in Dickson, TN using in-house expertise and capabilities, including the largest independent furnace among North American enamellers and large-scale production and warehousing space.
Why Partner with Porcelain Industries?
With turnkey services for multiple applications, from concept to finished, we can design substrates, tailor coating formulation to customer specifications and provide logistics and scale-up services.
Our ability to deliver finished parts from design to production allows us to customize the cost and performance curve so that we can formulate to meet the needs of our customer without increasing costs.
Porcelain Industries is committed to following business practices that will ensure a sustainable future for our planet.
As a company, we are fully committed to:
- Reducing our carbon footprint by improving energy efficiency.
- Minimizing overuse of natural resources such as water.
- Reducing solid waste and maximizing use of recycled packaging and returnable containers.
- Developing eco-friendly products that contain no heavy metals and cure at lower temperatures.
We’ve formed established relationships with global appliance makers - including Whirlpool, Viking, Fischer Paykel, Dacor and more - by providing custom-formulated coatings for a wide range of applications, including:
- Cast iron grates and components for the gas range industry
- Steel components for the home cooking appliance industry
- Range components for the recreational vehicle (caravan) industry
- Barbecue grill components for the outdoor grill industry
- Enameled and non-stick cast iron cookware for the housewares industry
- Heat exchanger components for the power generation industry
Though our legacy has evolved as our company grows … we’re still the same committed team we were in 1956, offering the most cost-effective production of the highest-quality porcelain available, anywhere.