Porcelain Industries offers value-added services that can significantly improve your manufacturing efficiency. We have integrated each step of the manufacturing process to reduce your product development costs and economically produce superior quality coatings.
As a full-service enameller, we can identify the most efficient and cost-effective process for each step of your coating process. Below is a sample of the value-added services we provide.
Our experts can help you select the best metal substrate or coating type to use for your project. Our substrate analysis process can identify ways to enhance your product’s performance through custom formulation.
- Reduce the risk of product rework
- Identify manufacturing efficiency improvements
- Determine the ideal substrate or coating for your projects
- Improve the quality and life of your product’s coating
Product Research & Development
Whether you’re improving an existing product design or developing a new application, we can determine the most economical method to manufacture your product. We evaluate market demands, material costs and product methods to ensure your products are developed economically and on-time.
Product Research & Development Benefits:
- Reduce product development costs
- Improve coating adhesion and manufacturing efficiency
- Maximize the repeatability of coating performance
- Determine how your product can be affected by the manufacturing process
We use 3D conceptual models of your product to help improve product design and speed up production. Our engineers can use these models to perform reproducibility studies prior to production to ensure successful scale-up.
Rapid Prototyping Benefits:
- Check form, fit and finish prior to full-scale production
- Create prototypes for focus groups
- Develop patterns for hard tooling
We’re more than a “dip and ship” enameller. Our in-house chemists can develop innovative coating formulations to achieve performance characteristics at the lowest cost possible. We gain an in-depth understanding of your product’s form, fit and function to ensure our formulation meets or exceeds your requirements.
- Receive a custom formulated coating that meets your application requirements
- Achieve specific performance characteristics at the lowest cost possible
- Reduce manufacturing and raw material costs without compromising performance
Supply Chain Management
From warehousing to packaging procurement, we determine the most economical way to produce and ship your products. We approach each product on an individual basis to identify unique solutions to reduce freight and package more parts in less space.
Supply Chain Management Benefits:
- Manage your inventories and good shipments with our in-house EDI capabilities
- Receive reports on raw material use and finished good's in storage.
- Save money and time with just in time delivery
- Store finished products and raw material in our 50,000 sq. ft. facility
- Reduce freight costs by up to 50% with our custom bulk boxes